When You Visit My Website
I use aforementioned data exclusively within aforementioned services to provision my website and analyze its reach. I use the privacy functionalities provided by those services.
When You Send Me an E-Mail
Any data you send to me is strictly used within the boundaries of its intended use. I delete your data as soon as there is no more lawful reason to store it.
Your Rights According to the GDPR
According to the GDPR you have the following fundamental rights:
- Right to rectification (Article 16 DSGVO)
- Right to erasure („right to be forgotten“) (Article 17 DSGVO)
- Right to limitation of use (Article 18 DSGVO)
- Right to be informed – obligation to inform regarding rectification or erasure or limitation of use of personal data (Article 19 DSGVO)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 DSGVO)
- Right to object (Article 21 DSGVO)
- Right, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (Article 22 DSGVO)
Please contact me via e-mail, to make use of your rights.
In case you find that our my of your data violates the rules of the GDPR or I otherwise violate your rights to data privacy, please contact me immediately.
In that case you may also contact the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI).